First Tee Returns to The Ranch for Fall 2022
Coach Kim Nastri will help your young golfers learn to play golf along with life lessons and leadership skills.
Your kids will progress through a series of golf lessons where they are introduced to different aspects of a golf course including the green, tee, fairway, rough, bunkers, and water hazards as well as the basic elements of the game of golf and the swing, including distance and accuracy control, course management, how to score, the pace of play, the honor, and proper, grip, stance, and posture. Differing amounts of the on-course play take place from week two through week seven.
In addition to golf, our First Tee golfers are introduced to the nine core values inherent to the game including honesty, integrity, confidence, responsibility, perseverance, sportsmanship, judgment, respect, and courtesy. They'll become comfortable with introducing themselves to others, meeting new people, learning something new, setting goals, and dealing with conflict.
Coach Nastri will enable kids to build the strength of character that empowers them through a lifetime of new challenges. By seamlessly integrating the game of golf with life skills curriculum, we'll create learning experiences that build inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience that kids carry to everything they do.
The Fall Session is 6 weeks on Wednesdays from September 14th through October 19th from 4 to 5:30 pm. Sign up your young golfers between the ages of 7 to 13 years old.
It's just $100 for the 6-week session. Financial aid is available.
- The MINIMUM age to participate is 7 years old.
- ALL participants MUST BE registered properly to attend a session. We DO NOT accept walk-ups and you will be turned away; this includes unregistered siblings of participants.
- If you are put on a waitlist, you MUST wait until you are selected off the waitlist to attend class. Unfortunately, due to high demand, we cannot guarantee that you will be selected off a waitlist.
- All participants will be required to have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian prior to participation in any First Tee class.
- You do not need equipment; equipment can be provided.
- Once registered, you will receive an informational email closer to the start of the session.
Girls Golf LPGA * USGA
Girls Golf inspires girls to dream BIG and empowers them through the game of golf. Coach Kim Nastri helps your young girl golfers fall in love with the game, exposing them to a game they can play for life.
Fun and friendship are our hook, and once we have the girl's attention, we teach them valuable lifeskills that last a lifetime.
It's just $20 per event; come to one or come to all. Events are held from 2:30 to 4 pm on these days in the Summer of 2022:
- June 11 & 27
- July 9, 16, 18, 23 & 25
- August 20 & 22
- September 10 & 17
- October 2