Register Now for First Tee in 2023!
Summer Session is July 12th - August 16th
7-9 y/o - 12:30 to 2:00 pm
10-13 y/o - 2:30 to 4:00 pm
$100 for 6-Week Session (financial aid available)
Coach Kim Nastri helps your young golfers learn to play golf along with life lessons and leadership skills.
Kids progress through a series of golf lessons where they are introduced to different aspects of a golf course including the green, tee, fairway, rough, bunkers, and water hazards as well as the basic elements of the game of golf and the swing, including distance and accuracy control, course management, how to score, the pace of play, the honor, and proper, grip, stance, and posture. Differing amounts of the on-course play take place from week two through week seven.
In addition to golf, our First Tee golfers are introduced to the nine core values inherent to the game including honesty, integrity, confidence, responsibility, perseverance, sportsmanship, judgment, respect, and courtesy. They'll become comfortable with introducing themselves to others, meeting new people, learning something new, setting goals, and dealing with conflict.
Coach Nastri enables kids to build the strength of character that empowers them through a lifetime of new challenges. By seamlessly integrating the game of golf with life skills curriculum, we'll create learning experiences that build inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience that kids carry to everything they do.
Sessions typically run for 6 weeks. Sign up your young golfers between the ages of 7 to 13 years old. Financial aid is available.
- The MINIMUM age to participate is 7 years old.
- ALL participants MUST BE registered properly to attend a session. We DO NOT accept walk-ups and you will be turned away; this includes unregistered siblings of participants.
- If you are put on a waitlist, you MUST wait until you are selected off the waitlist to attend class. Unfortunately, due to high demand, we cannot guarantee that you will be selected off a waitlist.
- All participants will be required to have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian prior to participation in any First Tee class.
- You do not need equipment; equipment can be provided.
- Once registered, you will receive an informational email closer to the start of the session.
Girls Golf LPGA * USGA
Learn, Grow, and Play
Girls Golf inspires girls to dream BIG and empowers them through the game of golf. Coach Kim Nastri helps your young girl golfers fall in love with the game, exposing them to a game they can play for life.
Golf is a sport girls can play for life, and LPGA-USGA Girls Golf offers fun "girl-friendly" programming which introduces girls to the game and helps take them from beginner to advanced golfers.
Fun and friendship are our hook, and once we have the girl's attention, we teach them valuable lifeskills that last a lifetime. Open to ages 6 to 17.
Join us at The Ranch for Girls Golf in 2023
- May 6 & 20
- June 3 & 17
- July 1, 17 & 31
- August 7
- September 9 & 23
- October TBA
Every class meets from 2:30 to 4:00 pm. The cost is just $20 per event.
Download the the Girls Golf App today to register and stay connected for future announcements.